View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
minipie

Thank you all so much! After a good cry, I am feeling a bit more calm, and your responses certainly helped put my mind a bit at ease. The good thing is that the bleeding was really very minimal and has stopped, and I don't have any cramps or anything.

Sarah, thank you so much for the reassurance. It's nice to hear personal accounts that ended well!

Jessica, your experience sounds terrifying! I am so glad to hear that everything is going well. I hope it continues to do so!

Robyn, thank you so much for looking that up for me. That is so sweet of you! My poor husband was really shaken and felt so guilty, but I think he is feeling better now. It's not his fault at all, and the last thing in the world I want is for him to feel guilty!

Pregnancy is so scary, isn't it? I don't know when we'll be able to relax! How on earth did pregnant women cope with this insanity before message boards?

I have an ultrasound appointment on Thursday when we'll (hopefully) see the baby's heartbeat. I will update the outcome either way, as this thread might be helpful to other women in the future.

Thanks so much again. You are all lifesavers!
Frederik born 2/19/2013

minipie is offline   Reply With Quote