PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSupport Connections > South Carolina

Notices

Old 04-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
krys90

Send a message via AIM to krys90
Default Anyone from SC?

I have noticed that several of the other states are kinda active but this one is basically dead. I think it would be nice to get to know some cysters from my home state.

Dx: 9/2010
TTC'd for 2 yrs

Currently: losing weight.... 30 lbs down, 36 to go
krys90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
Jaydess

I'm not in SC currently, but I'll be moving to Greenville, the Taylors area, the end of this month. It would be so awesome to have a friend nearby! Especially one that understands why it is that I need to exercise more and eat healthy! What area of SC are you in?

Jaydess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:00 AM   #3
krys90

Sorry I hadn't checked in here for a while. I actually live at a Greer address but I'm minutes from Taylors and work in Greenville. It would be so great to have a friend who understands as well!!!

TTC'd for 2 yrs

Old 05-17-2011, 02:42 PM   #4
Jaydess

AHH! So awesome! I'm sure I'll be working in Greenville, but who knows? I'm trying to get my SC hair license so I can work in a salon while I'm in school. What do you do?

Old 05-17-2011, 11:00 PM   #5
krys90

Well currently I work a crummy job in retail because DH and I met in college and then our scholarships got revoked after the year was up because of a paperwork mishap. So we had to take a break from school to pay the college back. They won't let us continue our educations until we do. However I don't know if we will go back anytime soon because bills have to be paid.

TTC'd for 2 yrs

Old 05-22-2011, 02:59 AM   #6
Jaydess

Yeah, I know the feeling. I had to drop out of school last fall because of money problems, and also had to move back home with my parents. I feel crappy about it, being 25, but I'm gonna take advantage of the situation and go back to school, again. lol. I'm thinking of doing the ultrasound tech program at Greenville Tech, then a journalism degree from Furmann (sp?).

I'm planning on getting my cosmetology license down there, too. I already have one in Indiana, and I just have to transfer it. Yay! I'm getting more and more excited as the day gets closer. The moving company will be packing us up the 26th, loading the truck on the 27th, and delivering on the 29th. Only a week to go!!!!

Old 05-22-2011, 09:14 PM   #7
krys90

Yay! That sounds exciting!

We are finally getting through the financial strain that school and medical bills have put on us. We are house hunting which is fun to a degree but also pretty frustrating.

I am so excited to have someone on here who lives nearby.... I only moved here a year ago myself and am sorry and a little embarrassed to say that I haven't made that many friends here. So you'll have to forgive my eagerness to talk to you lol.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:41 AM   #8
Jaydess

Oh, believe me, I know. I have 4 good friends, none of which are here in Ohio with me. Three are back in Indiana (I left 6 months ago), and one is in Alaska, and I haven't seen her in like, 5 years. I understand the eagerness. The depression gets so horrible when you feel this alone. I've been fighting with it alot.

I feel really dumb saying this, but I realized today we don't know each others' real names. Lol! Mine's Becky. We'll be getting into town this Sunday, I believe. I found out today though that we're not actually in Taylors, it's just a Taylors address. We're about 2 miles from the Greenville Tech campus in Greer though, so we can't be too far from each other.

Old 05-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #9
krys90

Well my name is Krystal and you will be living like 15 minutes from me! This is soooo great!

TTC'd for 2 yrs

Old 06-08-2011, 09:31 AM   #10
Jaydess

We're moved in! The house is still a mess, since we haven't had time to get everything unpacked and put away. I'm gonna start looking for a job this week. I LOVE this weather!!!