PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > Fertility

Notices

Old 04-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #21
chelseaf
PCOStar!

Send a message via AIM to chelseaf

Fire, I like how your ticker says 90 weeks pregnant. Lol!
chelseaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:11 PM   #22
CUZUCO
PCOStar!

Send a message via MSN to CUZUCO

Hi ladies. Im unofficially going to be joining you. I say unofficially because I seriously doubt that I can get DH to ever agree to another round of fertility treatments. DD is 9 months and I still havent gotten post preg AF. I was kind of hoping I would get a miracle bfp, but I doubt that will happen. Im going to be watching my eating, try to get back on Met and perhaps temp to see what happens. I would really like one more, but Ill have to be in Gods hands. It's nice to see familiar faces around here.
D&C to clear things out Met, FemGuard, B6, Saw Palmetto, vitamin E, diet & exersize.
Oct'11-IVF cycle!!! BFP!! IT'S A HEALTHY BABY!,
Weight loss-crucial for bfp's...
2 Surprise bfps, but mc @8w...WHY???

CUZUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #23
krys90

Send a message via AIM to krys90

Hello Ladies!!!!
About 5 months ago, I said my fairwells to this forum (in regards to ttc) with the decision made to remain child-free. Recently my husband told me that he really didn't want to call it quits yet, he still wanted to try. And to tell the truth so do I. I am just terrified nothing is going to work. We can't afford an RE who would be completely out of pocket for us right now, although my husband is looking at a promising promotion within his company that might change that within the next few weeks/ months. My gyn doctor treated me for our whole ttc time. Basically I have tried Femara in every dose and got zip for results. I have very stubborn ovaries. Any suggestions to try before going to injections. I haven't tried Clomid (my doctor skipped it and went straight to Femara because he said women with pros seem to have better results with Femara than Clomid) also there is a clinical trial in my area right now that is comparing Clomid to Raloxifene in annovulatory women with PCOS. Do you all think I should suggest/ ask my doctor about this? I know this is crazy and I am just crashing back in, I feel like a prodigal child...

Dx: 9/2010
TTC'd for 2 yrs

Currently: losing weight.... 30 lbs down, 36 to go
krys90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:39 PM   #24
MegzyAngel

Hey sorry took a while to reply. Gotta get used to coming back on here more often.
I have been watching what I eat, have gone gluten free (Mainly due to intollerance) and exercising a lot more. Have also lost 14kg(30.8lb) since I had my daughter nearly 17 months ago and are on 1000mg Metformin daily.
Have also cut out added sugar and artificial sweeteners(Mainly Aspartame 951) and certain chemical additives to foods.

Currently 2DPO. Lets hope this TWW going quickly.
TTC #1 Dec 2009 - March 2011
6 rounds clomid = O and BFP on 10th March 2011 Due 11/11/2011 Born 23/11/2011

MegzyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #25
CUZUCO
PCOStar!

Send a message via MSN to CUZUCO

Kry-I personally had better luck with Femara than with Clomid. I know many people do have better luck with Femara-especially those of us with stubborn ovaries! The best combo for me was combining Femara with inyecc (Mentropins or Gonal F). I never did try Femara all in its own. You can also try going low glycemic index and that often helps a lot ( like what Megzy is doing). Thee more weight you can loose and the lower GI diet you eat the better off you'll be.

Megzy-14 kgs is great! I'm having a really hard time starting the weight loss. I need to follow your example. Question: are you still BFing? I've been afraid to re-start Met because of the BFing. I've gained Ike 5 kegs since I gave birth, and really need to get back on track, or my miracle will never happen.
D&C to clear things out Met, FemGuard, B6, Saw Palmetto, vitamin E, diet & exersize.
Oct'11-IVF cycle!!! BFP!! IT'S A HEALTHY BABY!,
Weight loss-crucial for bfp's...
2 Surprise bfps, but mc @8w...WHY???

CUZUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:20 AM   #26
Supergal

Hi guys, decided to join you here as I hope it will keep me on track with diet, meds etc. No AF this month so feeling a bit bummed Now that DD is older and the weather is amazing I'm hoping to be more active and get a natural BFP! Good luck to everyone will catch up on personals later

Cuz- I have been avoiding Met before I'm still BFing too. Not sure if that is sabotaging my TTC efforts. Any other cysters get BFP while BFing?

Last edited by Supergal; 04-26-2013 at 10:23 AM.
Supergal is offline   Reply With Quote