PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > Moms

Notices

Old 10-30-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
leeann38
PCOSuperStar!

Default NOVEMBER Hot Momma's Getting Skinny!!!

WELCOME TO NOVEMBER!!!

The chart is updated every Monday evening.
***All weights received via Private Message by 8pm EST will be entered for that week's chart.*** If I do not receive a PM with the weight by that time, it will go on the next week's chart or not at all. It's too hard/time consuming to go through individual posts to find each person's weight and it takes some time to update the chart. I don't have a lot of "me" time to spare.

This thread is open for any moms trying to lose some weight and looking for support. We appreciate new mom's waiting until their 6 week post-partum check-up (or at least being medically cleared by a doctor) to begin any weight loss program.

Here are some websites you may find helpful:

www.weightwatchers.com
www.sparkpeople.com
www.jennycraig.com
www.southbeachdiet.com
www.gidiet.com
www.myfitnesspal.com
www.loseit.com

We are excited that you would join us as we live a healthier lifestyle in whatever way that looks for us! Some people here are looking to lose weight, some to maintain, and some to just keep moving for the healthy lifestyle they desire. Join us for support, friendship, help, and encouragement!

Last edited by leeann38; 11-23-2011 at 03:52 PM.
leeann38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:55 AM   #2
leeann38
PCOSuperStar!

This will be updated to the "November" chart tomorrow evening. All weight's received by 8pm my time (EST) will be updated on this week's chart.

If you want to be added, PM me your 1) Starting Weight 2) Goal Weight 3) Current Weight 4) "November" starting weight - which will be the weight for this week's chart.

If you want to be removed, just PM me.

STAY AWAY FROM THE HALLOWEEN CANDY!! IT IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!

Old 10-30-2011, 10:08 AM   #3
katiejill
PCOStar!

I got on the scale and I am up! WTH! I am not going to update it until tomorrow but I am so frustrated. Been going to the gym watching what I eat. I should start AF today so I wonder if that's it. SHEESH!

katiejill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:57 AM   #4
r6bikerchick
Banned

Hey katie I feel your pain. One month in for me, made it to the gym 3x/week and I'm atually UP 0.2 so far.

Leeann - thanks for the chart! Here's hoping November is my month to lose because December is going to be tough with Christmas...
r6bikerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:14 AM   #5
Ginger12

I would like to join this thread if possible. I started working out again 2 days ago, my current weight is 167.4 and my goal is to get back down to 130 where I was before pregnancy. I had gained 72 pounds with pregnancy so I haven't been feeling too good about myself. I am having such a hard time losing the weight even though I watch what I eat. From what I remember the last time I lost weight though it took a good 3 months of working out before I actually started losing anything because my body thought I was starving myself and stored on to the fat and after that 3 month mark hit the weight just started coming off super fast. I need to stay motivated and get through those first 3 months though.. uhhhh

4 Angel babies
DD Dec 3rd 2010
DS Feb 25th 2013

Ginger12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #6
sassycassie1984

Well the in-laws came to visit. Needless to say, I'm up. Oh well. It's a new week. Time to make good choices and stick with it.
Synthroid since 09/2012

DS1: Jude 6/8/11
sassycassie1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #7
leeann38
PCOSuperStar!

Katie - it could be AF, OR it could be your muscles holding on to water from working out... just see what tomorrow brings!

I'm kind nervous to WI tomorrow. It should definitely be a loss because this is week one and let's face it, I'm a rather large person... lol!

I just finished week 1 of couch to 5k! I did 1.71 miles according to my app on my phone. Eventually, I'll work my way up to 5k and full running. Yay!

Old 10-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #8
pjs3902
PCOSuperStar!

Send a message via MSN to pjs3902

to prove i'm human after all- i gained weight this week! i figured i gained a pound in casear dressing from outback, a pound from maggie moos and my sinful sundae (yes i had both-- or partials of each...!) and a pound from gingerbread cheesecake. and my last pound was momma's night out.... so heck yeah, it was all worth it! I'll be good this week, i promise!!! (maybe!)

Me: 27 DH:28 Our babies:
Our first miracle: Alexaundra ElizabethJo~ bfp 8/10/08, born 4/24/09
Our second miracle: Mollie Reighnea~ bfp 1/5/10, born 9/3/10
Our third miracle: Jacob Andrew~ bfp 11/15/11, born 7/17/12

Weight loss journey~ started 5/6/13

Diagnosed in 2004, told in 2005 we'd never have kids- HA! We showed them!
pjs3902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:51 PM   #9
knutfugget
Tech Support
PCOSuperStar Platinum!

Pam - That sounds good! Good luck behaving this week. The Halloween candy is going to get me. Damn mini Snickers!

Lee Ann - Good luck with weigh in! I hope you see a number you're happy with. And it's good to see a chart again!

AFM - AF is paying me a visit, joy. Was seeing a loss, so hopefully weigh in will be kind, lol.

Feeling frustrated with my body. I'm just a few lbs above pre-pg, but I'm in a 12 instead of 10-12. Could my hips still be bigger from the baby when it's been almost a year??? Wth. It's looking like I'll have to be a good 10-15 less than pre-pg to be the same size. My body hates me, lol.

knutfugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #10
leeann38
PCOSuperStar!

knut - maybe you are carrying the weight differently this time... maybe you gained it more in your hips with Sophie and when you lost it this time, more came from your boobs etc... LOL!