PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > Fertility

Notices

Old 09-01-2011, 04:46 PM   #11
jenngood
PCOStar!

Send a message via MSN to jenngood

Hi girls~ sorry I don't post too often...I pray for you girls and think of you all often!!

Just stopping in to say that I think I am finally a graduate....had my 10WK u/s today and happy to report everything looked perfect! I am officially graduated to the OB/GYN today! Its hard to believe I am even typing these words. My first official appointment with the RE was back in 2004!! It took 10 long years to get to this point....so never give up!!!

Thank you to all of you for your support and encouragement over the years....I promise to always be here for each and everyone of you!!!
jenngood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:54 PM   #12
CUZUCO
PCOStar!

Send a message via MSN to CUZUCO

jenn-I am sooooooooo glad for you. Reading your post brought tears to my eyes. It is wonderfull to see you being successfull after all this time. 10 yrs is a long battle, but it´s great that you´ve won it.
D&C to clear things out Met, FemGuard, B6, Saw Palmetto, vitamin E, diet & exersize.
Oct'11-IVF cycle!!! BFP!! IT'S A HEALTHY BABY!,
Weight loss-crucial for bfp's...
2 Surprise bfps, but mc @8w...WHY???

CUZUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:32 PM   #13
PunkinSpice
PCOStar!

Jenn.....I can't express how happy I am for you!

Cuz.....we need to catch up! Hope all is well!
Nicci: 15yrs old (foster-adopt)
K: 17yr old female (foster)

Yup-there's five of them now! LOL

PunkinSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:35 PM   #14
PunkinSpice
PCOStar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Working Through View Post
Little: Hope you are doing OK!

AFM: SO I haven't BDed in since Saturday, and really meant to... already having fertile looking CM today, so I reallllllyyyyy need to BD today, but I stayed home with a massive headache that hasn't really lightened up. Has anyone ever wondered, maybe its not part of God's plan???
I have many times.....and I truly believe he softened my heart to take in other children and make them my own. I will never give up hope, but it's nice not stressing....as I'm too busy lol. My kids are just that....MINE and I love them as though I gave birth to them. I truly believe they are my gifts from God.
Nicci: 15yrs old (foster-adopt)
K: 17yr old female (foster)

Yup-there's five of them now! LOL

PunkinSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:52 PM   #15
howdensl
Banned

Jenn Im so happy for you that you are finally at this point of your journey.

Shorty- Glad AF is atleast half normal. I know what you mean about not having it. I've only ever had 3 non induced periods my entire life!!

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. Since going back on the meds and starting fresh I have had two baby dreams I might be going crazy
lol
howdensl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:43 PM   #16
Working Through
PCOStar!

Jenn: Congratulations on your graduation. We're fans of you moving on, for sure!

Punkin: Thanks for the pickme up. I know that God has a plan for, just need to convince my brain that his plan is better than anything I could think up.

Howd: Aww, those are so sweet- baby dreams that is. Good luck with the meds and moving forward.

AFM: Finalyl got a BD in, timing was decent for the O window, but not for the healthy sperm window, he went right about 5 days... and before that I think it was 7 days, so not sure how much faith i can put into those little swimmers finding the egg. I have to hope, right? It has been one week since we mailed the adoption application...hopefully we'll hear something next week.
Our Adoption Journal: http://www.anderson-ent.com/helpinga...row/?page_id=6
Working Through is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #17
CUZUCO
PCOStar!

Punkin-It is great to see you here again! Missed you. It is good to hear you're doing well with your little ones.

how-I had a preg dream the other night, kind of freakly. I hope it means something positive.

working-all it takes is one.... I hope you hear back from the adoption agency soon.

Not much happening here. One pkg bcp's left before I can start the inyecc. The dr. has me going off bcps on the 26th, and starting inyecc on the 1st, so I assume I'll get AF in between.
D&C to clear things out Met, FemGuard, B6, Saw Palmetto, vitamin E, diet & exersize.

Old 09-02-2011, 10:03 PM   #18
littledragon804
PCOStar!

Jenn - that is such great news. I'm so proud to be the one to graduate you. Congrats hun.

Everyone- I'm so sorry I havent been around. we lost power for a few days, and I'm lupron, and emotionallyit's been taxing on me...I'm working extra shifts, and we have wedding, after shower, after birthday, after bbq....I promise to catch up with all you ladies this weekend.

Cuz- I did 2 packs but DID NOT take the placebos they wante dme to to go straight through...so you need to ask.
3 years of TTC, many IUI's, injections, chemical preg.
Feb/March 11 -IVF #1 -37 at ER 26 Fert. Severe OHSS, BFN, fragmentation/vacuules in most embies
May-FET #1 - Chem preg
Sep - IVF #2- Menopur, Gonal, Lupron, 19eggs, 9fert.
BFP 10/7 -Twin Boys! Born at 20 weeks, incompetent cervix

littledragon804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:57 PM   #19
howdensl
Banned

OMG!!! I really dont know how im going to handle the next few months of trying. Im going nuts already. I am only on progesterone pills for my period and already im sooooooooooo irritable. It made me so flustered and upset finally I just started crying. DH was like what wrong?? I just said 'I didnt want him getting upset with me for being so moody. . He was so sweet. He gave me a hug and held me while I cried. Then told me its ok babe. I understand.. Im not going to get mad at you, I want this baby as much as you do. I dont know what I'd do without his support
howdensl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #20
CUZUCO
PCOStar!

how-welcome to the club! Sorry you´re feeling rotten-emotional. You might just explain to dh that the meds are the ones making you that way, and ask for some patience from him (I know easier said than done...)