PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > Lavender

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #1
Lusia

Send a message via AIM to Lusia Send a message via MSN to Lusia Send a message via Skype™ to Lusia
Default Just Me

Hi, im kristina and i am 21 years old i have known i was a pansexual/bisexual for over a year now and just recently found out i have PCOS .. not that i am trying to have children now.. i have always had problems with my period sense forever.. have had breast sense 3rd grade and have grown facial hair sense 13 .. so in janurary of this year i stoped having my priod completely and me being overweight is a problem to i thought about having pcos even before the docter at the heath clinic tol me so.. but her conception on it is way differnt she says it cant be treated now it always has to do with later but i had read on a site that it can be treated so can the weight and insulin all of it she said birth control pills wont help or anything i realy dont know what to do .. i dont want kids now no but i do later maybe if i can have them.. i have a weried conception of having kids i had people tell me that i can adopt well i dont want that i want to feel my own babie growing in me somehow that will make us get along better or something.. i also read that it has sometimes things to do with depression which i am depressed alot .. i cant really go to a doctor for the fact i have no insurence or know what to talk about and i know this has nothiing to do with me being bisexual i just feel more comfortable talking to people like me... so that is me thanks for listening

KrIsTiNa RaWr<3~
Lusia is offline   Reply With Quote