PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > Lifestyle - Diet and Exercise

Notices

Old 10-26-2010, 11:01 PM   #11
Jennater

Join us in the PCOS Biggest Loser FIT FOR FALL Weight Loss Challenge thread. This one is from last november. We don't have anyone over here with rights to make a thread "sticky" but that is where all of us are for the fall of 2010. We just had a few people join this week and the more the merrier!
three fur babies (Abbey (schnauzer), Wicket (Shih Tzu), Princess Buttercup (chihuahua mix))
Glutmetza 1000 MG <-- Stopped due to side effects on 6/16/2012

Jennater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:32 PM   #12
kelseyd

I want in too! Someone had a quote on thier signature that is just perfect; "being overweight is hard. losing weight is hard. pick your hard." Love it!!

kelseyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:52 PM   #13
kim to the max

Hello all

Since July, I have lost 12-15 pounds. I am down from 179 to now 163-165 (but I know that I have "lost" more than the 12-15 pounds in fat and have replaced that with muscle. I am working with a trainer (just now upping that to 2 times a week) and working on eating lower carb. I am not following Adkins or South Beach or anything, but I am severely limiting any refined carbs I am eating (no bread, soda, sweets, etc.) but I am still allowed fruit and veggies, although I am supposed to get most of my calories from protein, with I find difficult. I can live without the bread, etc. but trying to eat that much meat/protein...yuck! I don't like to eat that much meat/fish, so I struggle with that. I am doing it, but not happily

In addition to working out in the gym, I figure skate 4 times a week. Overall, I am pretty active on a daily basis.

I am looking to get down to 150 pounds or even 145. The doctor says that if I can get below 150, I should be able to go off of the met and perhaps the BC that I am on now. So, that is the goal. I have until the summer to do that...
kim to the max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:00 AM   #14
GamingGirl

7 weeks on diet and lost 18lbs so far.
GamingGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:35 PM   #15
jcrow

I was doing so well back in Sept/Oct and then I just lost interest. Trying to get back on the wagon and watch what I eat and get back to exercising. I'm TTC and every time I go to the doctor she says "Loosing weight will help." WELL DUH! Anyway here I am, good luck to all you ladies!!
jcrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goals, weight loss