PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > Faith-based Support

Notices

Old 07-12-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
cfox

Default New Here and need prayer

Hello,

My name is Carrie I am 24 years old. My DH is 27. My DH and I have been TTC since August of 2009. After going off the pill, AF never came. I went to the GYN in Jan 2010. I was DX with PCOS. My BMI is considered underweight. We just finished 5 months of Femara. We are moving onto Clomid for the next cycle. We went to an RE and she wants us to do IUI. With all of these options circling we aren't sure on what to do? I have not successfully O'd any of these months. We are seeking God's prayer and guidance in this. I am looking for someone that can lift me up in prayer that I can be a support to as well. Thanks :-)
cfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
Jaydess

I will pray for you, Carrie. I want to be a mom someday myself, though not for a few more years. (I'm 24, and just going back to college.) I hope that you find yourself blessed with a little one soon!

*hugs*

Jaydess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
duckysleepover

Send a message via Yahoo to duckysleepover

I too can be a prayer warrior for you. Know that God is bigger than your infertility and PCOS.

Dear Lord,
We asked right now that you can put your hand on Carrie and her DH. Lord you are the provider, comforter, and the God of peace. We asked you Lord to show Carrie and her DH which way you would like them to go regarding their treatments. We asked that you will put your hand on each treatment and show them your will for their lives. We asked that you will comfort them in time of need and provide for them. Please bring peace to whatever decision you choose for them. Let them walk together in you love in this journey. Thank you.-Amen
On a ttc break until Aug 2011! Then bring on the RE!
2 round of Injectables...one BFP..MC 05/30/09
3 rounds of Clomid...one BFP..MC 12/30/08
duckysleepover is offline   Reply With Quote