PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > Lifestyle - Diet and Exercise

Notices

Old 09-18-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
Jaydess

Default an EXCELLENT weight loss aid for women! (NOT a drug)

I just finished reading the book Women, Food, and God. (I think the author's name is Geneen Roth.) It goes into the REAL reason behind emotional overeating, and how you can overcome it.

Since most Cysters battle anxiety, depression, fear, etc. on a daily basis, I think it would be wonderful for most of us to read this. It's helped me already, and I thought there was NO help for me in the weight loss area. And the best part.... IT'S NOT A DIET! The book actually says to STOP dieting! How perfect is that for all of us?? I can't say it enough; read this book! Even if you don't think it will help you, go check it out from the library and give it a try. The library is free, right? Nothing to lose there. lol. And if anyone is interested in buddying up to help keep them on track with confronting emotional "stuff," drop me a line. I'm more than happy to help!

Good luck and God Bless all my Cysters!

Jaydess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:08 AM   #2
kristina9201986

I think i will pick this book up and give it a try i am beyond sick of teh emotional rollercoaster pcos has me on.
kristina9201986 is offline   Reply With Quote