PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > Fertility

Notices

Old 08-20-2012, 12:14 AM   #11
cuddles

Hi folks im back from vacation....

Working.... I have the same love n hate relationship with af.

Well during vacation.... I was spotting n then suddenly i had one gush for 1 hr n af disappeared... Im so frustrated with af. But on the positive side i didnt want it to be during my vacation cos then i cant start my cycle. Please af come already!!!
Old 08-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #12
skusisto
PCOSuperStar Platinum!

Hey ladies! Just checking in! Sprinkling you all with baby dust...

I share your current AF annoyance... I NEVER get mine on my own, but of course, she decides to show the day before taking the family to a waterpark! And then she was the shortest ever... a day and a half of light flow followed by 3 days of spotting...? So now I keep talking myself down (friends say I'm actually pg...yeah, right!) I'm not willing to test and see the negative when I just had AF even if she was super light! Stupid AF!
skusisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #13
Working Through
PCOStar!

Sku: I never want to be wrong on this, but I am on your side. The fact you had a flow, probably means your not preggo. Are you having another other signs? Sorry she came along just in time to ruin the water park fun. Pooh. Now, I would test if I were you becuase ifyou have any doubt in your mind, it willl inger and nag at you, and while a BFN is depressing it is short lived and better than second guessing.

cuddles: Weird, the gush doesn't sound fun at all, but I have had very similar AFs in the past. I think being a pcoser just naturally gives us weird AFs...we can have anniovulatory AF (how lucky is that? yeah right...)

AFM: CD3...DH and I need to do soemthing soon so his swimmers can get revitalized before my fertile window, ugh. Also last thing on my mind becuase AF is killing me right now. I had to stay home from work. I have decided to go back to a counselor. Just to see if she can help my break the cycle. I know I need to exercise and eat right to imrpove my moods, but because my moods are so crazy it is hard to get motivated to do what is right, so hopefully she can give me the key to working through it.
Our Adoption Journal: http://www.anderson-ent.com/helpinga...row/?page_id=6
Working Through is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #14
CUZUCO
PCOStar!

Send a message via MSN to CUZUCO

working- a massage always helps me focus on myself, feel better and get back on track. You might try it, and if it doesn't work, then at least you've had a great massage!
CUZUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:53 PM   #15
howdensl
Banned

Seems we are all having fun this cycle... super nauseaus and all but way to early for that to be a sign for mme. Not even at o yet. Ugh
howdensl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:27 AM   #16
skusisto
PCOSuperStar Platinum!

I don't normally temp, but did this morning, because it's free... normal pre-O temp... so I won't waste my money on an hpt... (Can't decide if that should be a happy face or not... maybe instead!)

Working - I will also add that acupuncture did that for me... made me much more grounded, relaxed and refreshed! Though it's a bit pricier than a massage... The acupuncture actually gave me a couple of cycles which made me feel better about my body too... I went once a week for a couple months and then every other week through about 6-8 months of treatment... I stopped because it got pricey and it didn't get me pg... decided to go full tilt with the RE. Though I do think that it ultimately helped me get pg when I did...
Old 08-23-2012, 12:04 AM   #17
cuddles

Sku... Did af show here ugly face??
Working how u doing n feeling??? Is af any better to u?? How did your meetng go?
How. .. Do u think those could be signs of pregnancy,... May your last af wasnt really an af??
Seriously our lives relvole aeound af..... If only she was consistent .

Afm,.....af came yesterday but very light... Tomorrow is my ultrasound withe my doctor for day 1/ or 2 n then we see if we start the injections. BAd part is i just found out mye insuance doesnt cover fertility meds like injectibles.... So its going to be out of pocket. Praying it works.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:29 AM   #18
howdensl
Banned

cuddles- I dont know what to think anymore. I think it was AF but again it was only like 3 or 4 pads the whole time, well that i could have gotten away with anyway, too ocd to just leave a pad on though lol. I got some really weird sharp pains a few days ago off and on but nothing major and my nipples hurt off and on but thats about it really.
howdensl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:57 PM   #19
cuddles

Howdensl.... I would watch out this cycle.... Maybe take a test if symptoms persist.

Afm.... I went for day 1 base ultrasound n ofcourse my lining is too thick so doctor put me on provera as i was technically on day 2 and half ....so i will start provera next week as im still in training at work n dont want it ti interfere with the testing. I paid for meds costed me 800 out of pocket.... Im praying i tolerate them well. N it works
Old 08-27-2012, 02:44 PM   #20
skusisto
PCOSuperStar Platinum!

Cuddles - Just that little bit I had... that was all it's gonna be for now. Temps are definitely down now. I'm having twinges, so I shall see what comes of it, if anything... I'm back to just letting my body be... I can't deal with stressing and hating my body now... so I've decided to just love my body... even the less than perfect parts and just know that I'm made this way for a reason.... I think I'm going to talk with DH about adopting our next baby and let ttc go all together.