PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > Fertility

Notices

Old 08-29-2012, 02:44 AM   #21
cuddles

Sku....adoption can be an option but i would still see whats going on with your cycle... After all our bodies are unpredictable.

Afm... Im so sick of af.... Someone just take her... She just cimes n goes as she pleases. On a good note.... I received my meds from freedom.... Now only have to start provera n move on with the cycle ...

Working n how.... How r u ladies doing
Old 08-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #22
CUZUCO
PCOStar!

Send a message via MSN to CUZUCO

sku-I love the adoption idea! I know that you would be a great adoptive mom! Hopefully your dh will like the idea and move forward. Dropping the ttc would certainly make life a little bit less stressfull (even though you´re not stressing about it!).

cuddles and how-thinking of you both.
D&C to clear things out Met, FemGuard, B6, Saw Palmetto, vitamin E, diet & exersize.
Oct'11-IVF cycle!!! BFP!! IT'S A HEALTHY BABY!,
Weight loss-crucial for bfp's...
2 Surprise bfps, but mc @8w...WHY???

CUZUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #23
Working Through
PCOStar!

Sku: Adoption is certianly an option. You do have to mourn the loss of your "never child". SOmetimes that is harder, sometimes not. Let me know if you have any questiions.

Cuddles: Ugh, AF just can leave this board completely if it means we're all preggo. But seriously hoping that she gives you relief ASAP.

Howd: THe joys of having PCOS, and our questionable AFs. Sometimes she is so mean and painful, other times she is "phantom", and other times, just sneaky enough to give us hope. I pray that you feel better ASAP.

AFM: My appointment with the counselor went well. She identified lots of things that are BIG in my life, that I have been just dealing with, and probably wearing me down. Sadly, she prescribed medicine. Which I really don't want, but she said she thinks it will only be temporary, maybe until Spring, so I can focus on eating right and exercising, without having to fight with my negative brain the whole time. It sounds promising. The TTC life has been miserable. DH nad I haven't had a good schedule to BD during my O window, and the adoption world hasn't been too much kinder, expect we do know we'll have our profile shown in the next week or so to a Birthmom who is due in October...we'll see if she picks us or not.
Our Adoption Journal: http://www.anderson-ent.com/helpinga...row/?page_id=6
Working Through is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:58 AM   #24
cuddles

No one seems to be here... Each one of us is just going along with our lives....I started provera on Friday n took my last pill today ... Hopefully I get my period n we can get the ball rolling how's everyone?
Old 09-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #25
howdensl
Banned

Im waiting for a sign of af... no clue if i Od or not this cycle and unwilling to test and find out
howdensl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:17 AM   #26
Shorty2008

sku- adoption for me was a relief! I cant say I dont think about having my own child because I do on a daily basis but the peace it has brought over me since we were asked to adopt our little one is just wonderful. I was just done with trying to concieve over a year ago and although stopping all treatments in 2011 did help relax me more. It still never completely helped my mind stop obsessing about becoming pregnant. Now at this point, I can honestly say I feel more at peace about things and as excited as I would be with having my own. Just because your deciding to adopt doesnt mean you cant try again later on to have another. We plan on trying in a year or two again.

howd- hopefully AF shows soon!!!

cuz- I think about you often!!! Have you heard from maelan lately??? just wondering how she is doing. I miss all my very first buddies on here!!!

working- maybe when spring comes things will get better for you! I know I always seem to be down and out more in the winter time. I think alot of us get that way. Hang in there! "HUGS"

Hey everyone, sorry I have been MIA quite frequently for the past year but as I said I was just done with TTC and all the heartbreak brought on by it. I just kind of shut myself away from the world a little and tried to focus on mending the heartache and boosting up DH and I's intimacy again. We finally got our sexy back so to speak lol.
Everything in the adoption is going great we are just trying to pass time until our little Caleb arrives! We are pretty confident everything is going to go smoothly in it but you always have that worry in the back of your mind the birthparents will change their minds. We are very close with them because we have known them for years, but now we are all really close and have dinner together at least once a week now and I go to all appointments with her. She has a 8 month old daughter who just had heart surgery so we are all just trying to get through that all while she is 6 months pregnant with the little guy we are adopting. They just cant handle another right now with their daughter being so sick and them being so close in age. They also are on a fixed income. We had a fetal echo at 20 weeks to see if he happened to have a heart defect as well and everything looks great and thats the day we found out its a boy. They are redoing an echo in november right before her due date to check again so they are prepared just in case. Its been a long hard road to this point but we are sooo thankful for the blessing coming to us. And thank you ladies for always being my rock and people to vent to who I knew would always understand what I was going through. It feels good to come on here and still see all you wonderful ladies still cheering eachother on!! I feel like I can be myself to you ladies especially with everything going on and no one besides close friends and family know the gender of our little one so you guys are "VIP". I thought I would give you all an update but was longer than expected ha ha. Thanks again ladies I will try to pop in more often on you all!
TTC #1 since Feb. 2006
Me 24-DH 24
02/2006-04/2009 TTC naturally
04/2009-3/2011 tried many rounds of clomid and taking metformin and prenatals.
3/2011-decided to take a long needed break, honestly was just done with the heartbreak.
6/12/12-We were asked to adopt a family friend's baby!
8/12/12-Fetal Echo showed no signs of a heart defect like younger sibling. also, ITS A BOY! EDD 12/2012!

"You dont know how strong you are, until being strong is all you have left."
Shorty2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:27 AM   #27
EJ1008
PCOStar!

Shorty - I'm so happy to see you posting and even happier to see that you have a little miracle in your life! Congratulations on your upcoming adoption. Little boys are wonderful! He will be one lucky little boy to have you as his mama.
EJ1008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:37 AM   #28
cuddles

Sku...hows it going.?
Shorty ... Congrats on the adoption !!!!
How.....did af come.....?
Working.... How r u doing?

Afm.,,,,af came but light so i went for my base u/s n lining was 17 n it was too thick n dr wanted me to take a progestrone shot... So i asked to do it today but yesterday nite af came like an explosion so they cancelled the shot. Sunday i go for another u/s n we see if i can start meds
Old 09-23-2012, 10:42 PM   #29
howdensl
Banned

Af came and went..... cd13 now.
howdensl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:38 AM   #30
skusisto
PCOSuperStar Platinum!

cuddles - Glad AF came... I hope you can get started soon.

howdens - Good luck this cycle...

AFM - We haven't moved forward on the adoption front at all... but right now I'm ok with it. I have an appt with a counselor on Friday because I've overwhelmed with life in general... I'm hoping that goes well. I think I O'ed... sometime last week... my lmp was Aug 11... that would have been O around CD45, which is actually the same as last month... I find it incredibly ironic that on met I didn't O at all... now since going off it, I've O'ed twice (I think...) Either way, I will test Oct 11 if AF doesn't show first. (I try to never test early... heck, I'll probably just temp instead of testing and only test if the temps are high... I hate that stupid single line.) We aren't ttc, but if we got lucky, I would be happy... (Though it would put a crimp in our 10 year anniversary plans next year and possibly our family trip... it would be worth it...)
skusisto is offline   Reply With Quote