Notices

Old 01-06-2011, 11:58 PM   #181
praises1139
PCOSuperStar!

LOL definitely denial. funny stuff
congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquil01 View Post
So DH and I had given up and had just given it over to God. The only reason I remember my symptoms is b/c I posted most them of facebook..even though I had NO IDEA that's what they were! I thought I had the flu..over and over again LOL!! Ok, so here goes:

10 DPO-slept ALL day!!
11 DPO- stayed on couch all day. felt exhausted
12 DPO- While getting ready for costume night at Zumba, I told a friend of mine how sore my BB's had been for the past week. She gave me "a look" but knew better than to ask!! LOL!
13 DPO- Eyes all itchy and swollen..but not pink eye. Face all itch and swollen. Still not sure what brought this on??
16 DPO- Had a tire blow out on I75 while headed to haunted house with friends. Had to pee SOO bad that I had to go on the side of the road!! Never had that happen before!
17 DPO- Ate a hot dog at our Trunk or Treat at church..which was REALLY wierd b/c I NEVER eat meat!
18 DPO- DH made me chicken noodle soup b/c I was sick and the smell made me gag
20 DPO- threw up at my dad's office. Blamed it on stomach virus.
22 DPO- threw up at resteraunt with my family. Said I STILL had stomach virus.
24 DPO- stayed in bed ALL DAY!
26 DPO- HAD to have some of my mammaw's homemade salsa!! I ate 3 bowls of it!
27 DPO- almost peed my pants at Hobby Lobby b/c they were cleaning bathroom and it hit me very suddenly!
28 DPO- went to bed at 7:30. Said I had the flu
29 DPO- sick and tired all day. No Dr's offices were open b/c of Veteran's day
30 DPO- Went to Dr. Told her I thought I had the flu. she said it sounded more viral and I needed to take preg test. I rolled my eyes!!! LOL LOL!!
31 DPO- slept ALL DAY again!!!
32 DPO- Missed church and a friend came to stay with me while hubby was at work. After discussing everything we went to Dollar General to get test. I remember watching Knocked Up that night also!
33 DPO- ( mine and hubby's 6yr anniversary of our 1st date!!) up at 3am to pee and decide..why not? I take the test and staring back at me are two pink lines!! I decided it's b/c I dont have on my glasses, so I run and go get them. Sure enough, those lines are still there!! I run into bedroom and wake up hubby. He falls asleep in the middle of me telling him!! So I elbow him in the ribs and the is good and awake then!!! I call my mom, sis, 3 BFF's at 3:30 am and tell them all. they cant understand what I"m saying b/c I'm crying so hard!! As soon as the Dr's office opens up I am there! They give me test as well and it also says positive!! I completely lose it in Dr's office..as do the nurses and receptionists!! LOL!! We got the see the heartbeat 3 days later. It was AWESOME

sorry this is so long, but as you can see I was pretty far along when I found out! I think I was in denial?? IDK..lol!! The 1st thing I remember is sore BB's!! I think they started getting sore right after conception!! The sides of them hurt the worst..and they felt HEAVY! lol
Femara/Gonal-f/Estrace/Ganirelix/Ovidrel/Prog cycle #1: BFP! *twins*
prenatals, fish oil (contaminant free, with DHA/EPA)
HcG @15dpo-299, @18dpo-1,079; EDD 12/31; PTL @ 31wks
12-14-11 37w4d
praises1139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #182
Alwilki

Send a message via MSN to Alwilki

Well Its funny to look back at the past week and look at all my symptoms that I just passed off to whatever....only to find out I'm preggo! I'm exactly 5 weeks today and I got my BFP yesterday. here are my symptoms so far:

*Sore nipples for about 2 weeks...then yesterday it changed to sore nipples AND sore boobs

*Cramping in my uterus for about a week...nothing really painful, but enough to bug me

*Hungry first thing in the morning. Usually I don't eat till I've been up for an hour or 2 but now I feel like im starving the moment I wake up.

*On Friday we went out to eat and I kept smelling something weird...but DH couldn't smell it and he is usually the one with the super sniffer. Now, looking back, it was probably the pregnancy.

*3 pregnancy dreams last week...a personal record

*Moodiness. Snapping at DH for stupid reason, Crying for stupid reasons

Well I think that is everything...at least for now
Alwilki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:02 PM   #183
obama6493

Quote:
Originally Posted by carleighstutz View Post
Mine are pretty similar to everyone else's!

- Sore bb's (Seem to be getting even worse the further along I get)
- Mild cramping
- EXHAUSTION (All I want to do is sleep. Have VERY little energy to do anything else...)
- Insomnia (this was more the few days before my BFP. Now I sleep through the night).
- Not having much of an appetite. (this one JUST started at about 6 weeks...NOTHING sounds good to me and when I do eat something I usually get really nauseous afterward).

Hope this helps some of you to see some symptoms before your BFP's!!!!
*My boobs hurt real bad... so much so that i am having to take my bra off at work sometimes!
* tiredness, i just want to sleep for a week!
* peeing like theres no tomorrow.
* period pain like cramping, i still get that now
* eating like a pig, i don't feel hungry i feel starving.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:30 AM   #184
DorothyHick

Thumbs up halo..

Mine also are just a common symptoms, exhaustion
DorothyHick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #185
amandalisa

*Sore/tender breasts was my first symptom, started about a week before my BFP. I had gotten sore breasts the 2 months prior from AF, but this time they felt more tender like it was a relief to take my bra off.
*I had slight cramping feeling like AF was coming the week before and after my BFP.

Those were really my only early symptoms, but now at 7.5 weeks I'm starting to get a little nauseated and grossed out by certain foods.
TTC #1 since 5/09
PCOS & clotting disorder
3 angel babies
BFP 9/13/11 - DS born 5/16/12

amandalisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #186
Kricket

Send a message via AIM to Kricket
Default Here's my two cents about my BFP

Hi guys..I'm not computer savvy at all and don't have any good signatures at all so I'll just tell you about me.

I got my BFP on round #2 of clomid 100mg (ovidrel trigger done). I was really sick with pneumonia but at 9 dpo I had no pregnancy symptoms. Then BAM at 10dpo my breasts were very different. They were larger, heavy feeling, a bit sore and sensitive nipples. It was a very obvious difference for me. At 10dpo I took a FRET and BFP!!!!! The following day we did a blood test at 11dpo and my beta was 57!!!

I have a miracle in my belly...You can read my story in the pregnancy/fertility forum.

Never lose hope...A doctor told me I had an ectopic, took me to surgery, took my right tube and did a D&C. at 5 weeks. A month later a sono showed at viable beautiful 9 week baby!!!!! That doctor essentially told me a D&C was necessary and there was no pg in there. In her notes after surgery I read my uterus was 6+week size...WHAT....That doc essentially tried an abortion on me. Thank God my fighter hung on.

Never lose hope....I'm living proof of that...BABY DUST!!!!
Kricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #187
Kricket

OOPS!

Here's my ticker!

HTML • Ezboard • PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code
Old 03-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #188
praises1139
PCOSuperStar!

kricket--i know i saw your story somewhere before...can you remind me which thread it's on? couldn't find it in the pregnancy forum.
have you gone to another doctor to make sure that the one who did the D&C didn't cause any damage or anything?? how did she not see a baby in your uterus??? do you have a tilted uterus??
Femara/Gonal-f/Estrace/Ganirelix/Ovidrel/Prog cycle #1: BFP! *twins*
prenatals, fish oil (contaminant free, with DHA/EPA)
HcG @15dpo-299, @18dpo-1,079; EDD 12/31; PTL @ 31wks
12-14-11 37w4d
praises1139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:48 AM   #189
Kricket

Default Hi Praises!

It's in the pregnancy forum...it's down the page in it's own thread and says something like back from doctor and good news (or something like that).

Yes I went to another doctor at 9 weeks who diagnosed the pregnancy. I've had an u/s every week since then and baby looks good My last u/s was on Thursday and I'm measuring exactly 11 weeks at that time. Right on on fetal growth dates and my LMP date.

THANK GOD for this miracle. I'm so concerned though over a lot of medications I took, CT scans (two to be exact) and totally treating my body like I was not pg.

I'm trying to stay positive and enjoy the moment. We are not having CVS done b/c it makes no difference I will carry and keep the baby no matter what.

I know some people do that and will abort babies with defects but we would not do that so there's no point in taking the risk of the procedure I don't mean to step on anyone's toes with that statement I'm just saying my own beliefs
Old 04-10-2011, 10:41 PM   #190
Babyhopeful30

Since I finally graduated (YAY!!) I figured I should post my symptoms for everyone to obsess over, as I certainly did during the 2ww. Not too many after the IUI. Symptoms started to show up around 6-8 dpiui which were sore boobs but they weren't sore to the touch just really achy feeling and felt this way more so around the nipple area. Around 8-10 dpiui could feel a sharp pinching pain/cramp in my uterus - thinking that this was implantation. 10 and 11 dpiui felt really tired, started waking up to pee in the middle of the night and really struggled with getting out of bed one morning (which usually isn;t the case). Also started to feel a pulling/stretching feeling in my uterus which was like cramping but very different - started around 11-12 dpiui. I think that is all of them. Happy obsessing!! And best of luck to those of you in the 2ww!!
2/11 - second round of clomid (100mg) no response
3/11 - Gonal F + trigger shot and IUI on 3/27.
4/11 - BFP on 4.8.11!!

Baby dust to everyone!!
Babyhopeful30 is offline   Reply With Quote