PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > Pregnancy > First Trimester

Notices

Old 04-07-2013, 12:22 AM   #1
megs&david
PCOSuperStar!

Default 2013 First Trimester

I'm so sad that no one ever posts over here anymore. Would love to have some others to whine with over m/s and constipation! lol!
Angel babies 4/23/07; 3/21/10; 9/25/12

megs&david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
Tiffany1
Banned

I'll join you! I need to add a ticker, but I'm 6 weeks and 5 days I believe today. I'm getting my first blood draw today just to confirm the pregnancy, which just seems comical to me, but that is the way the doctor works, they can't put me in the system until they have a positive on their end. My m/s comes and goes. Some days it is really bad and I can't eat anything and throw up a lot and other days it doesn't seem to bother me too much. It is way different than my last pregnancy! My last one I was sick all the time and there was nothing I could do to make it feel better. So far what seems to help me the most is that I take 50mg of B6 and 1/2 a unisom right away in the morning. It isn't perfect, but it helps a lot.

I'm in big time denial about this pregnancy. I think it happened so quickly, which wasn't expected at all that I'm just denying the whole thing. I feel scared, anxious, not wanting to go through with it(but obviously I do) and very happy all at the same time. I'm assuming these are normal emotions for someone that lives a 10 hour plane ride away from any family and friends and is only with her husband and toddler. We are going to have to move this summer to a place that has all the rooms on the same floor.
Tiffany1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:09 PM   #3
megs&david
PCOSuperStar!

Yay for joining me! I sometimes feel like I post a ton of annoying questions on FB! I'm glad you got your b/w done! Any chance you will get even an unofficial u/s at your appt? My Dr has one of those portable machines. It's not high quality at all but it was great to see baby and the heart beat! And I think those thoughts/feelings are normal. I had been trying for a while and still freak sometimes. I feel like it's too good to be true and then freak knowing I have to push this baby out in Oct! Lol!

Yay, I hit 12 weeks tomorrow!!! I stopped taking Met and progesterone one week ago and haven't thrown up since. I still feel pretty yucky most of the time but it's an improvement and I am only taking zofran once a day or every other day! My next appt is Monday morning. Unlike my last appt when I was so freaked out, I am actually excited about this one! I am going to ask him to do an u/s on the portable machine. I think it will reassure me and I would love to have a new pic to show when we announce next week. I'm dying to tell people and quit wearing huge sweatshirts to hide my bump!

Old 04-15-2013, 05:18 PM   #4
megs&david
PCOSuperStar!

Had my appt today. Heartbeat was 160's. We also had an u/s on the portable machine. Abby was so excited to see the baby and kept asking the Dr if the baby was a girl! He didn't get a measurement b/c the baby was wiggling around too much! So fun to see! 4 more days left in my first trimester! Now to plan the night announcement! So excited!

Old 04-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #5
Tiffany1
Banned

That is so exciting! I have my registration appt on Thursday and then I won't have another until around 12 weeks. At the 12 weeks I think I only get to hear the heartbeat, but I'm going to try to get an ultrasound for dating purposes. I'm still feeling sick and am so ready for that part of the pregnancy to be over with. I do keep reminding myself that at least I'm not as sick as I was with Layton. Everything I read says that m/s either peaks at 8 or 10 weeks, I get contradicting information on that one. I will be 8 weeks on Saturday so I'm hoping the worst will be over very soon. I do feel like the 1st trimester is flying by though. I'm also trying to decide what to wear for the belly pictures I'll be taking every 2 weeks starting on Saturday. I can't decide if I should wear the same outfit as the last pregnancy because I think it would be kind of fun to compare the stomach with 2 different pregnancies in the same outfit or if I should do something completely different. I was thinking about taking them in a bikini since we are living in Hawaii, but I don't really feel comfortable posting those pictures to the public and I don't really think the general public would want to see them.
Tiffany1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #6
CUZUCO
PCOStar!

Send a message via MSN to CUZUCO

Is anyone around here anymore? I kind of miss the boards format. I know that there is a fb page, but it would be nice if this boards had some activity too.

I got a surprise bfp last week and I'm nervously waiting for the us, which won't be for another week.
D&C to clear things out Met, FemGuard, B6, Saw Palmetto, vitamin E, diet & exersize.
Oct'11-IVF cycle!!! BFP!! IT'S A HEALTHY BABY!,
Weight loss-crucial for bfp's...
2 Surprise bfps, but mc @8w...WHY???

CUZUCO is offline   Reply With Quote