PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSupport Connections > Pennsylvania

Notices

Old 04-06-2005, 10:06 PM   #1
txs4

Default Pittsburgh

Hi, I am looking for a buddy in the Pittsburgh area to try and figure this out togather... is there some Pittsburgh chapter??
Old 04-10-2005, 12:34 PM   #2
babigirly

Default Re: Pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by txs4
Hi, I am looking for a buddy in the Pittsburgh area to try and figure this out togather... is there some Pittsburgh chapter??
Hi there.. I'm from north of the city of Pittsburgh and would love to chat with you about PCOS. I was diagnosed in July 2001 after I lost my first child. I've been battling it since. I havn't got my mind set yet to be strick with myself until recently. Maybe we can help each other get thru this difficult struggle.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:44 PM   #3
mswchick

Just wanted to say and that I am from north of Pittsburgh too (Beaver County). I was wondering if you could recommend Pittsburgh Area doctor that works with PCOS.

Thanks,
Kim
Old 01-18-2006, 04:34 PM   #4
Lisie

I'm relatively new here... but, I'm from Pgh, too. I live in the North Allegheny area and I work downtown. (Hopefully not for long!!!) If anyone wants to chat - I'd love to talk! Oh, and I would love a good recommendation for an RE in the area. Thanks! Lisie
Old 01-23-2006, 12:47 PM   #5
mswchick

Sorry I did not respond sooner! I wanted to make sure that I responded since no one responded to my post! Would love to chat and I have a great recommendation for a doc. Send me a private message (PM) to let me know if you are still interested.

Kim
Old 03-23-2009, 11:07 PM   #6
jennidog

Default diagnosed in 2002

i live in the shaler area and would love to find other people who are dealing with this disorder also. i have good days and bad days and would love to be able to talk to someone who understands.....message me.

tonya
jennidog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:58 PM   #7
kristi22707

Unhappy

hi i live in pennsylvania and i am looking for a friend who understands what i am goin through. i can't belive i found a website !!when my doctor first diagnosed me i didnt understand what pcos was because he basically just said this is what u have and thats it. so i did some research on the computer and couldn't believe how serious it was.i tried getting pregnant for two years when i finally gave up i found out i was pregnant and imagine my suprise when 2 months later i had a miscarriage i was crushed!and then a month later i found out i was pregnant again i had so many problems with my pregnancy that i thought i was gonna miscarry again but 39 weeks later my son was born. he is now 2 1/2 years old and i have been tryin ever since to get pregnant again with no luck.i keep packin on pounds and no matter what i do i cant lose any weight i am always tired and feel like i dont have any energy and i have sleep apnea. so if anyone feels like talkin please get back to me.
kristi22707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:38 PM   #8
erikalk

Talking Hi

I'm new here as well. I live northeast of Pittsburgh and work downtown. I understand what you are going through. I have had several ob/gyns through the years and was always told I had a "hormone imbalance." I was never told there was a name for it. It wasn't until a few years ago that I first heard the name pcos. It made me feel better in a way that there was a name for all these crazy things I was going through. My DH and I are going to start ttc. I just got the clomid script from my doc this week, so we will see how it goes I guess. If you ever need to vent...feel free. I think this site is great with a lot of helpful info. I'm so glad I found it!!!
erikalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #9
emmaliearcade

Send a message via AIM to emmaliearcade

Am also new here.. from Beaver County, and looking to make friends who also have PCOS, or even just someone to talk to who knows about whats going on :]
emmaliearcade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:51 PM   #10
JustineMae

Hello, I am new as well. Not only to the forums but also to the diagnosis of PCOS. I live twenty miles northeast of Pittsburgh, close to Pittsburgh Mills Mall. If anyone wants to talk and share feelings/thoughts/whatnot let me know.

Justine
JustineMae is offline   Reply With Quote