PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > Fertility

Notices

Old 10-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #5981
CUZUCO
PCOStar!

Send a message via MSN to CUZUCO

kk-I cant wait to hear what your numbers are!

little-you get your bw tomorrow, right??

Went to bed again last night with a migraine, depite drinking galons of h2o and gatoraide. Today my head still hurts, but less. Back to gatoraide and h2o. Ovaries are starting to hurt and Im taking that as a good sign. Go in tomorrow for the us to see whats up. Im starting to get nervous about this whole things.
D&C to clear things out Met, FemGuard, B6, Saw Palmetto, vitamin E, diet & exersize.
Oct'11-IVF cycle!!! BFP!! IT'S A HEALTHY BABY!,
Weight loss-crucial for bfp's...
2 Surprise bfps, but mc @8w...WHY???

CUZUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:33 AM   #5982
littledragon804
PCOStar!

Cuz - I hope everything goes alright. Try doing just gatorade most of the day today that may help...at the end thats what I started to do, and it def helped. That and some V8, or tomato juice...have small meals, protein...and just be kind to yourself, if you need a nap , try to take it!

KK- I do see a faint line there! Wait 2 days and test again! It should be def darker there by then!

Bec- WHOA! You need to start drinking gatorade too...not the low cal stuff either...the full cal stuff!

Mary- thanks! Can't wait to follow your story!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM- Getting nervous. I'm excited about my beta tomorrow, but also scared. I'm feeling like it'll be good news, but there is always the chance something happens. I'm also nervous because as I was walking around the house this AM, it hit me...what if I'm not a good mama? If it's twins where am I gonna put em? I'm an only child, so I'm not overly knowledgable on how much babies, eat, how to change them, how to keep them from crying...yikes...I started reading a baby book, and stopped real quick...basically it's a whole book on what not to do, and all the bad things that can go wrong! Whaaaaat? How is that helpful???? I guess I just need to get through this beta before jumping my guns huh?
3 years of TTC, many IUI's, injections, chemical preg.
Feb/March 11 -IVF #1 -37 at ER 26 Fert. Severe OHSS, BFN, fragmentation/vacuules in most embies
May-FET #1 - Chem preg
Sep - IVF #2- Menopur, Gonal, Lupron, 19eggs, 9fert.
BFP 10/7 -Twin Boys! Born at 20 weeks, incompetent cervix

littledragon804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:53 PM   #5983
jessicaileen
PCOSuperStar!

little - You have a long ways before you have to worry about all that stuff. Being a mommy is the biggest blessing I've ever experienced and brings me so much joy in my life. My best piece of advice for you on mommyhood is to not read too much and don't listen to everyone's advice. You will have natural instincts that will kick in and you'll know what to do, don't be afraid. You will be a pro in no time! Can't wait for your beta results tomorrow!!!

Cuz - I have a feeling your headaches will probably continue until ER. It's probably all the hormones going through your body now that are causing the migraines. I hope you have progress with your next scan so you can get closer to the ER....hang in there.

TI, IUIs...nothing worked, 2 Fresh IVFs + 2 FETs = 2 negatives and 2 miscarriages....then on the 5th attempt at IVF....
Oct 2009 - FET 10/27/09 = BFP! - Camden Charles born 7/7/10
6th IVF transfer....
Oct 2011 - FET 10/19/11 = BFP! - Austin Jules born 7/1/12
jessicaileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:25 PM   #5984
sleepydragon93

Hello everyone! I know it's been a really long time since I've been around. I think about everyone often but just haven't been up to posting. After the BFN with our adopted embryos, DH and I did a lot of thinking and we have separated. I'm not sure what is going to happen but I'm pretty sure the marriage is over. There have been lots of issues over the years and now that we are faced with possibly not having kids, we need to be realistic about the marriage. Anywho- I just wanted to pop in and say hi and good luck/congrats/so sorry (whatever the case may be LOL ) to everyone. I also wanted to thank everyone for all the support over the past 5 years. I'll still lurk and say hi occasionally. Thanks for everything!

Last edited by sleepydragon93; 10-06-2011 at 02:44 PM.
sleepydragon93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:42 PM   #5985
jessicaileen
PCOSuperStar!

sleepydragon - I've been thinking of you so I'm glad you posted an update. I'm sorry to hear of the separation and possible divorce. I wish you the best of luck on your next chapter in life.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:50 PM   #5986
Bec
PCOStar!

Sleepy - I am so sorry to hear about your separation. Sending lots of good thoughts your way.

Little - one day at a time. The fact that you already have concerns means that you will be a wonderful mom!

Kk - hope you get lots of rest and that second line keeps getting darker.

Jess - hope you are doing well.

Cuz - good luck with your us.

Afm - not sure what my estradiol level was today. I didn't ask. I've had 18-20 follicles the last two cycles with only mild ohss symptoms. Hoping that's the case this time too. I usually take estradiol in my 2ww so if I do trigger with lupron it won't be that different. We'll see what they tomorrow.
MC 12/08
TTC#2 since 5/10
Male Factor Secondary Infertility (BT)
Met, prenatal, baby aspirin, lovenox
4 IUIs (gonal-f) BFN
IVF#1 BFN (Jan 2011)
IVF #2 BFN (May 2011)
IVF #3 BFP - chemical (July 2011)
IVF #4 BFP m/c 5wks (October 2011)
Surprise BFP 12/30/11, EDD 8/17/12

Bec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:09 AM   #5987
Bec
PCOStar!

Little - good luck today!

Afm - still don't know whether I am triggering tonight or tomorrow night. The follies on the right are ready but the left side is lagging (the biggest is only 14). My guess is that I will stim one more night.
MC 12/08
TTC#2 since 5/10
Male Factor Secondary Infertility (BT)
Met, prenatal, baby aspirin, lovenox
4 IUIs (gonal-f) BFN
IVF#1 BFN (Jan 2011)
IVF #2 BFN (May 2011)
IVF #3 BFP - chemical (July 2011)
IVF #4 BFP m/c 5wks (October 2011)
Surprise BFP 12/30/11, EDD 8/17/12

Bec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:23 AM   #5988
kklownluv

Little - thinking of you and can't wait to hear about your beta results!

Bec - Yay for triggering hang in there!!
kklownluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:36 AM   #5989
jessicaileen
PCOSuperStar!

Bec - ER is almost here!

Little - Patienting waiting to hear your results!

AFM....DH and I DTD the last and I had tons of pressure down there and it was very uncomfortable. I don't know if this is a side effect of the estrace or not. I never had issues with the other forms of estrogen I've taken but this one seems to have much more of an effect on me. 8 days until u/s...

TI, IUIs...nothing worked, 2 Fresh IVFs + 2 FETs = 2 negatives and 2 miscarriages....then on the 5th attempt at IVF....
Oct 2009 - FET 10/27/09 = BFP! - Camden Charles born 7/7/10
6th IVF transfer....
Oct 2011 - FET 10/19/11 = BFP! - Austin Jules born 7/1/12
Old 10-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #5990
littledragon804
PCOStar!

Drumroll please! My HCG is 759!!!

My nurse was more excited than i was I think LOL! She called before 11, which she NEVER does, and she was so excited...she then says, "did you cheat and take a test?" I had to cave...she laughed and said they I took the fun away from her. Anyway so she said they like for anything over 100 - 150 for the first beta, for them to be really optimistic...she then said, "How many did they transfer???" I told her two, she laughed and said...well we'll see! But that she couldn't wait to call me because 759 is FANTASTIC! Now I have to go in Sunday morning to the city for blood work again, and they want see that the number goes up 66% or more. That will be the really tell tell sign, but that with 759 it's really promising. I can't believe it..I was expecting 300...400 tops...but over 700??
3 years of TTC, many IUI's, injections, chemical preg.
Feb/March 11 -IVF #1 -37 at ER 26 Fert. Severe OHSS, BFN, fragmentation/vacuules in most embies
May-FET #1 - Chem preg
Sep - IVF #2- Menopur, Gonal, Lupron, 19eggs, 9fert.
BFP 10/7 -Twin Boys! Born at 20 weeks, incompetent cervix

littledragon804 is offline   Reply With Quote