PCOSupport Community Forums  

Go Back   PCOSupport Community Forums > PCOSA Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
JessicaAnn

Talking Woohoo!

I just wanted to share with people that know what I'm going through that I GOT MY PERIOD THIS MORNING! I feel like a girl again!

I never had a problem with my periods before I was diagnosed and put on meds. I have been on Met since 2007 but I stopped taking it around October last year and didn't start taking it consistently again until about 5 weeks ago. I did not get my period last month and barely had one the month before (maybe a day or two). Before that, if I did get them they were a week early or a week late.

The BF and I went on South Beach 5 weeks ago and it was wreaking havoc on my system so we switched to Weight Watchers this week and have been out walking/jogging every day. I feel like my little present this morning was just a way of telling me I'm on the right track and doing a good job, and I'll get there eventually!

JessicaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:20 PM   #2
JessicaAnn

False alarm. The spot of blood I saw this morning... I don't know what that was, but I just went to the bathroom and there was nothing there. And here we go for another month.

JessicaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote